A different world of art culture is called RAIV - Hitsnews24

His real name is Raha. Stage name: JRuV birthplace Chittagong. About her journey, she told HitsNews24, “From a young age, I was equally good at studies, art, recitation, presentation, parade, drums and debate. I was part of the girl-guides at school. Besides, I was a debate team leader. Played the drums in the school parade for 3 consecutive years, became the house leader in the last year, and was the house winner. So I was a well-known, loved and popular student in school and nearby schools. Dance/singing started in childhood.

A different world of art culture is called RAIV - Hitsnews24


Along with learning alphabets, I learned sargam and taal. Having heard the beginning of the song from his mother, he was once a National Television artiste. Dance also started at home, seeing my interest the family decided to teach me dance and with the help of my elder uncle, Shawkat Hossain and elder aunt Nilufa Yasmin, I learned classical music and dance at Bangladesh Shishu Academy, Chittagong branch. After that, I learned advanced dance at Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy Chittagong branch. Received many honors and awards at school level.


For 8 consecutive years, I have danced/sung in different places from district to national level, from famous artists to Hon'ble Prime Minister, Hon'ble Speaker, in front of many dignified persons. We have performed and are performing in various reputed national channels of our country. Sometimes everything has to be stopped due to the pressure of studies. But after coming back, I feel there is much more to learn. So after that I went beyond classical and started learning hip-hop, contemporary, modern, salsa etc by myself.


But all alone was not possible, so I joined Chittagong's first and biggest hip hop school, O2 Street Dance Crew. My Hiphop learning continues with everyone's sincerity and cooperation there."

Talking about how it came to social media, Raha says, “In the beginning of 2021, my physical illness appeared and the condition became so critical that I assumed I would not survive. But by God's will I returned alive. I named this new life Raha in aiv-( RAIV). On January 5, 2022, my 18th birthday, I uploaded my first content on Facebook.


Its sole purpose was to celebrate the beginning of my new life. But I see my celebration made many people smile, gave positive energy. It makes me cry inside. That I can spread positive energy among people! I am very happy to receive such encouragement from everyone. I can also learn a lot from criticism. And I like it because I love to learn. Many people have encouraged me to work online many times throughout my life, and after all that I decided, I will continue. I won't stop. After not practicing for a long time, everything went awry, but I didn't give up. I am learning everything again in a new way."


About the journey of RAIV, he said, “RAIV was born on June 13, 2012 in my hands. The full form of RAIV is Royal Absolute Infinity Verse. Although I named my new life on my birthday, it later became Paige. But not my own page, rather I see RAIV as a whole company and Universe. Our journey at RAIV begins with the songs of me and my brother, Sadman. So for now RAIV's artists are only JRuV and Sad-man. Along with singing, my cosplay, later dance was also added.


RAIV will gradually serve more in the future.” About future plans, Raha says “I want people like me who look at life, try to love the universe and all that it has, want to spread positivity through art, culture, knowledge, to be a part of RAIV. RAIV is a different world! The world is very sad.. What's the harm in having a place of comfort? Let RAIV be that comfort zone. Best wishes for RAIV from  HitsNews24 .

Post a Comment

0 Comments