Bohni Shikha Roy started his entrepreneurial journey with Chapata of Sylhet with 2500 TAKA -Hitsnews24


Bohni Shikha Roy started his entrepreneurial journey with Chapata of Sylhet with 2500 TAKA -Hitsnews24






Bohni Shikha Roy. He is growing up in the Sunamganj district of Sylhet. He completed his master's in English from MC College, Sylhet. His dream job was teaching. He entered the teaching profession after completing his Honors. But after finishing their master's, she got married. As her husband's workplace is in Dhaka, she has to move to Dhaka after marriage. Even after coming to Dhaka, he resumed his teaching profession.


After the birth of her only daughter, she took a break from teaching. After a break of 4 years, he rejoined the teaching profession. But he was forced to give up in a pandemic situation. Although he studied literature, his father, being a businessman, always had a small idea about business. However, in the pandemic situation, mobile e was his only hope. That's how he met Wee one day. I kept reading Wee's post with fascination. At one point he began to think, if everyone can, then why can't I?


Does he wonder what can be done? Then Bohni Shikha Roy started his entrepreneurial journey in October 2020 with only Rs. His first sale was in January. Her Facebook page is a signature product of Parineeta. Then he continued to work slowly. He then added block three pieces, blouse pieces, handmade Punjabi, and batik three pieces to his Facebook page.


He says that the core of the online business is activity. Since family and children, I have to take care of business. So I am stuck even though it is hard. Sticking to me is the only success. Recently I became a millionaire seller. Got innumerable repeat customers, innumerable people's love. My plans will spread my creativity all over the world. However, the challenge was to take care of the family and children and take the business forward. Everything in the block is my design. My creativity.


Every girl has to try to be supportive. Girls need to be supported. Success will come one day if you love a job and stick to it with patience. No one can hold anyone back if they work hard. As far as my parinita is concerned today, everything has been possible for the love of my customers. I would like to thank my husband Partha Sharothi Das. Because I have to go to many places for work. At that time he took good care of my family and children. This is great support for me. Everyone will pray that I can move forward with all of you by my side.


What Is an Entrepreneur?

A business person is characterized by the individual gamble they take on in the quest for another business, advancement, or another type of big business. In return for facing that gamble, challenges frequently benefit most altogether from their undertaking's a positive outcome.


There is some discussion about the specific meaning of a business person. Some have a wide definition that incorporates any individual who works independently. Others have a smaller perspective, proposing that a business person doesn't simply turn out freely for their own business, however, their business should likewise include development and initiative.

Post a Comment

0 Comments